This week I worked further on the pyro for the burnout. Before I had emitter only at the bottom of the of the wheels. But looking at some real footage and Prof. Debora's suggestion the smoke goes around the wheel a bit not just coming from the point of contact.
As you can see in the above video the smoke goes around but is less denser than the one coming from the bottom. Additional to the source I had before I scattered points on the surface of the wheel and merged it. I animated the point number to increase over time.
I realized I was using older gas disturb micro solver I copied over from my old file. So i updated it with the new Houdini 18 disturb solver. Which I feel yeilds better result.